Python Ireland 2014 AGM¶
AGM took place in Science Gallery on 2014-11-12.
Note taker: Michael Twomey
AGM Report from Diarmuid¶
- 2014 recap
- Python Ireland
- PyCon 2014
- 2015 plans
- PyCon 2015
- Regional Officer
2014 financial report from Vicky¶
- Ballsbridge Hotel occurred multiple times, is that a mistake?
- Each of the deposits and payments appear individually
- (Question on cash)
- Cash flow issue with PyCon for deposits, which is why a large cash reserve is kept
- What was the turn out for PyCon?
- Extra 30 people, about 10% increase, 349 total
Creating a sub-committee, possibly one per region. Goal is to run local events.
- Diarmuid Bourke (Chair) (Currently has access to bank a/c)
- Vicky Twomey-Lee (Treasurer) (Currently has access to bank a/c)
- David Markey (Ordinary Member) (Currently has access to bank a/c)
- Brian McDonnell (Ordinary Member)
- Barisa Obradovic (Ordinary Member)
- Andrea Fagan (Secretary)
- Jakub Jarosz (Ordinary Member)
- Mick Twomey (Ordinary Member) (Currently has access to bank a/c)
- Gerry Boland (Ordinary Member)
- Proposal: if there are no objections we will vote this in as the new committee
- No objections
- Audience voted in favour of new committee (approximately 30 people)